O'Reilly's Green Mountains from Brisbane
O’Reilly’s is situated in the centre of the cool, quiet rainforest of World-Heritage listed Lamington National Park, with its spectacular panoramic views. This is one of Australia's unique and most desirable locations to visit.
Prior to your arrival at O’Reilly’s, enjoy a stroll along ‘Gallery Walk,’ Mt Tamborine’s unique local art and crafts shops.
Upon arrival at O’Reilly’s, you’ll be enchanted by the calls of an amazing array of native birds, not to mention the friendliness and hospitality of this renowned family-owned Guesthouse. Enjoy life in the top of the trees as you take a stroll along the ‘Tree Top Walk’ 16 metres above the rainforest floor.
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
- Head inland into the mountain range of Eucalypt forest
- Mt Tamborine in the Gold Coast hinterland
- Mt Tamborine offers a wonderful opportunity to wander through Gallery Walk - a collection of restaurants, galleries, wineries and a cheese factory
- Perhaps enjoy a local specialty at Granny Mac's...tantalizing fudge and confectionary made on the premises! What a treat! (own expense)
- Wind your way through the forest to 'The Goat's Track' - original logging route and the only road to O'Reilly's
- Spectacular scenery of ancient Beech trees and sub-tropical rainforests
- Pass the Kokoda Army Barracks - Jungle Warfare Training Centre
- Lamington National Park - gazetted in 1944 and heritage listed for its significant species of flora and fauna
- Hear stories of the heroic rescue by Bernard O’Reilly’s of the Stinson plane crash survivors and fascinating life of these early pioneers
- Immerse yourself in the surrounds of the sub-tropical rainforest of the Green Mountains
- Visit O'Reilly's on the top of the mountain
- See the rich variety of bird life who call this paradise home - chance to feed the beautiful Crimson Rosellas and King Parrots (own expense)
- O'Reilly's Mountain Cafe - enjoy spectacular views of the mountain range while dining from the balcony (own expense)
- Enjoy spectacular views of the mountain ranges