City Highlights, Trendy St Kilda, Brighton Bathing Boxes, Yarra River Cruise
Tour code: 372
Operates: DAILY except MON and WED, Departs: 12:00 PM, Returns: 5:30 PM
River cruise and coach touring
Book This Tour Now!
A tour capturing the essence of Melbourne.... a scenic cruise on the Yarra River, a comprehensive look at the highlights of Melbourne and a visit to the cultural icons of St Kilda and Brighton Beach bathing boxes.
Make your own way to our office at Federation Square, corner Flinders & Russell Streets by 11.55am. After the River Cruise, join the afternoon coach tour at 1.20pm.
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on the Yarra River
- Experience our early settlement days with views of the barque "Polly Woodside" and bluestone wharves
- Spectacular views of the city skyline
- See the West Gate Bridge.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Melbourne Park - National Tennis Centre
- Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens - perhaps enjoy a Devonshire Tea (own expense) or walk by the lake
- Kings Domain Gardens
- The Shrine of Remembrance
- Arts and Cultural Centre
- Gracious tree lined St Kilda Road
- Docklands - waterfront development
- Etihad Stadium at Docklands
- Bolte Bridge - spectacular city overview
- Port Melbourne by the sea
- Travel by the beach to trendy St Kilda
- Visit Acland Street in St Kilda - a vibrant cosmopolitan mix of funky bars, eateries, shops and world famous patisseries
- Perhaps enjoy a local favourite - afternoon tea of coffee and continental cake (own expense)
- Fashionable suburbs of Elwood and Brighton
- Brighton bathing boxes - a functional remnant of a bygone era (photo stop)
- Tour through the main street of Brighton
- Fitzroy Street in St Kilda - lively with its restaurant and bars
- Albert Park Lake - site of the F1 Grand Prix
- Shopping, dining and entertainment precinct of Chapel Street, Prahran.