Re-Confirming Your Tour
- 24 hours prior to your travel date, please contact us on 1300 85 86 87 to re-confirm your booking details including courtesy hotel pick up if applicable.
- Fares are in Australian dollars, include GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are subject to change without notice.
- A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare and will be additional to the tour price.
- Children aged between 4 - 14 years inclusive receive 50% discount off Adult fare unless otherwise stated.
- Adult fares apply to persons 15 years and over.
- Children 3 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap). If a seat is required, child fare applies.
- Cancellation fee of 50% applies for a tour cancelled within 72 - 24 hours of travel. Within 24 hours of departure a 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Cancellation fees imposed on Gray Line by our suppliers will also be passed on.
- Itineraries and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
Courtesy Hotel Pick Ups
- Please wait outside hotel 5 minutes prior to pick up time.
- Pick up times may vary depending on traffic.
- No hotel dropoffs for morning tours
- To ensure a hotel pick up please make sure you have made a reservation with Gray Line or your hotel.
- If your hotel is not shown in our listing, please enquire at reception as pickups may be arranged.
- The Penguin Parade and Great Ocean Road operate in Melbourne.
- The Blue Mountains operate in Sydney.
ExperiencesCard Terms & Conditions
- Cards are fully transferrable and can represent more than one traveller.
- Purchase price of the card is per card not per person represented.
- Discounts apply to the adult fares only.
- Cards do not expire.
- Cards must be presented at time of booking to obtain the benefits. If the booking is made by telephone with Gray Line the serial number of the card must be quoted at time of booking and the card must be sighted by Gray Line at time of departure.
- Cards are valid only in Australia and New Zealand on brochured Gray Line products. (excludes Airport Transfers)
- The card's benefits cannot be combined with any other discount or pass.
- Tour bookings must be made direct with Gray Line in Australia or New Zealand.
Credit Card Surcharge
- A 3% surcharge applies on American Express, Diners Club and JCB credit cards.
Conditions updated 10 Aug 10