O'Reilly's Green Mountains from Gold Coast
O’Reilly’s is situated in the centre of the cool, quiet rainforest of World-Heritage listed Lamington National Park, with its spectacular panoramic views. This is one of Australia's unique and most desirable locations to visit.
Prior to your arrival at O’Reilly’s, enjoy a stroll along the ‘Gallery Walk,’ Mt Tamborine’s unique local art and crafts shops.
Upon arrival at O’Reilly’s, you’ll be enchanted by the calls of an amazing array of native birds, not to mention the friendliness and hospitality of this renowned family-owned guesthouse. Enjoy life in the top of the trees as you take a stroll along the ‘Tree Top Walk’ 16 metres above the rainforest floor.
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
- Head inland into the mountain range of Eucalypt forest
- Mt Tamborine in the Gold Coast hinterland
- Gallery Walk - premier art and craft centre
- Time to walk and browse this picturesque strip with its cluster of galleries, cafes and craft shops
- Perhaps enjoy a local specialty at Granny Mac's. Tantalising fudge and confectionary made on the premises! What a treat!
- Wind your way through the forest to 'The Goat's Track' - original logging route and the only road to O'Reilly's
- Spectacular scenery of ancient Beech trees and sub tropical rainforests
- Pass the Kokoda Army Barracks - Jungle Warfare Training Centre in Canungra
- Lamington National Park - gazetted in 1944 and heritage listed for its significant species of flora and fauna
- Hear the stories of the heroic rescue by Bernard O'Reilly of the Stinson plane crash survivors and the fascinating life of these early pioneers
- Immerse yourself in the surrounds of the sub tropical rainforest of the Green Mountains
- Visit O'Reilly's on top of the mountain
- Perhaps feed Crimson Rosellas and King Parrots (own expense)
- O'Reilly's Mountainview Cafe - enjoy spectacular views of the mountain range while dining from the balcony (own expense)
- Panoramic views from a mountain lookout