O'Reilly's Green Mountains with Lunch from Gold Coast
O’Reilly’s is situated in the centre of World-Heritage listed Lamington National Park. A mountain top rainforest wonderland of vine clad vegetation in the damp cool of ancient tree species, waterfalls and wildlife.
A mountain top forest wonderland of vine clad vegetation in the damp cool of ancient tree species, waterfalls and wildlife in a sub tropical rainforest. Distant city and coast views and its inherent natural beauty make this World-Heritage National Park one of Australia's unique and most desirable locations to visit.
Upon arrival at O’Reilly’s, you’ll be enchanted by the calls of an amazing array of native birds. Enjoy life in the top of the trees as you take a stroll along the ‘Tree Top Walk’ 16 metres above the rainforest floor.
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
- Head inland into the mountain range of Eucalypt forest
- Mt Tamborine in the Gold Coast hinterland
- Gallery Walk - premier art and craft centre
- Time to walk and browse this picturesque strip with its cluster of galleries, cafes and craft shops
- Perhaps enjoy a local specialty at Granny Mac's. Tantalising fudge and confectionary made on the premises! What a treat!
- Wind your way through the forest to 'The Goat's Track' - original logging route and the only road to O'Reilly's
- Spectacular scenery of ancient Beech trees and sub tropical rainforests
- Pass the Kokoda Army Barracks - Jungle Warfare Training Centre in Canungra
- Lamington National Park - gazetted in 1944 and heritage listed for its significant species of flora and fauna
- Hear the stories of the heroic rescue by Bernard O'Reilly of the Stinson plane crash survivors and the fascinating life of these early pioneers
- Immerse yourself in the surrounds of the sub tropical rainforest of the Green Mountains
- Visit O'Reilly's on top of the mountain
- Perhaps feed Crimson Rosellas and King Parrots (own expense)
- O'Reilly's Mountainview Cafe - enjoy spectacular views of the mountain range while dining from the balcony
- Panoramic views from a mountain lookout