Pinnacles Desert with 4WD Adventure
A fascinating day of spectacular natural contrasts. Big sky plains, koalas and kangaroos, massive sand dunes and
emerald waters lapping pristine white sandy beaches.
Then the dramatic Pinnacles Desert - arid, vast seemingly lifeless yet inhabited by strange limestone pillars rising through the sand. The thrilling adventure of four wheel driving at the Lancelin Sand Dunes, is an unparalleled way of discovering this awesome environment.
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
- Guildford - history and charm on the Perth outskirts
- The Swan Valley - colonial towns, crafts and Western Australia's first wine growing region
- Caversham Wildlife Park - an opportunity to see koalas, wombat and kangaroo close up
- Look for native wildflowers from September through to November
- Cross vast big sky scrub and pasturelands
- Look for kangaroos and emus on the endless plains and scrub land
- Visit a lobster farm on a guided tour
- Enjoy a fish and chips lunch at the Lobster Shack
- Namburg National Park - home of the Pinnacles
- Take a guided walk through the Pinnacles desert and it's limestone pillars created by the forces of nature
- Take a break at the cray fishing port of Lancelin on the Indian Ocean with time for a short stroll on the beach
- Enjoy thrills with giant four wheel driving across and down the massive Lancelin sand dunes - exhilarating!
- Try your hand at sandboarding on the dunes - a really fun experience for any age