Jenolan Caves & Blue Mountains Tour
Discover the unsurpassed beauty of the Blue Mountains and the breathtaking natural wonders of Jenolan Caves - one of the world’s finest cave systems with underground rivers and spectacular limestone formations.
The brilliance and timelessness of nature revealed; be enthralled with the beauty of these ancient limestone caves. Enjoy a fully guided tour of Lucas Cave - the tallest and widest chamber, beautiful decoration and the underground river are all seen on this tour.
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
- Travel through the mountain villages of Blaxland, Leura, Wentworth Falls and Lawson
- See Katoomba - resort capital of the Blue Mountains
- Enjoy views over stunning eucalypt forest and age-old rock formations as you travel through the scenic Blue Mountains
- Hear the Aboriginal story about the creation of the Three Sisters rock formation
- Opportunity to ride the world's steepest Railway and enjoy the awesome views from the Cableway and from the glass floored Skyway as it glides between
cliff tops (own expense)
- Stroll along the boardwalk, through pristine world heritage listed wilderness
- Enter Jenolan Caves via the impressive Grand Arch - Australia's best known and most extensive underground limestone cave system
- Join an informative and fully accredited guided tour of Lucas Cave
- Visit the mysterious and enchanting Blue Lake - keep an eye out for a platypus!
- See the beautiful Caves Guesthouse; originally a 1920s holiday retreat for Sydney's rich and famous
- And to finish your day, the chance of seeing wild kangaroos and wallabies up close