Terms & Conditions
- Fares are in Australian dollars, include GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are subject to change without notice.
- Children aged 4 years and up to 14 years receive 50% discount off Adult fare unless otherwise stated.
- Adult fares apply to persons 15 years and over.
- Children 3 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap). If a seat is required, child fare
Courtesy Hotel Pick Ups
- Please wait outside hotel 5 minutes prior to pick up time.
- Pick up times may vary depending on traffic.
- No hotel dropoffs after morning tours
- To ensure a hotel pick up please make sure you have made a reservation with Gray Line or your hotel.
- If your hotel is not shown in our listing, please enquire at reception as pickups may be arranged.
Credit Card Surcharge
- A 3% surcharge applies on American Express, Diners Club, JCB and Union Pay credit cards.
- No surcharge applies for Visa or Mastercard.
- A 100% cancellation fee applies for tours cancelled within 24 hours of departure when no notice is given. However, if notice of cancellation
is given and the tour is re-booked there is no charge.
- For tours to Kangaroo Island a cancellation fee of 50% applies for a tour cancelled within 30 - 7 days of travel. A fee of 80% applies
within 7 days - 24 hours of travel. A fee of 100% applies within 24 hours.
- For all Sydney & Darwin tours; a cancellation fee of 50% applies for a tour cancelled within 72-24 hours of travel or when no notice
is given. Within 24 hours of departure 100% cancellation fee applies. Cancellation fees imposed on Gray Line by our supplier will
be passed on.
- For all Broome tours; a cancellation fee of 50% applies for a tour cancelled within 5-3 days of travel or when no notice is given.
Within 48-24 hours proir to departure 100% cancellation fee applies. Cancellation fees imposed on Gray Line by our supplier will
be passed on.
- Itineraries, prices and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice. A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices
exceed the allowance in the fare.
- Federal law requires all passengers to wear seat belts in seat belt equipped vehicles. Gray Line Australia employees are not responsible
for policing this requirement.
- Parents, guardians or the client are required to ensure all children wear seat belts in seat belt equipped vehicles.
- Gray Line Australia vehicles with seat belts will have at least one child restraint anchor point.
- Gray Line Australia is not responsible for the provision, installation and securing of children and child booster seats, capsules and child
restraints. Parents, guardians or the client are responsible to provide, install and secure all child restraint and booster seats.
- Gray Line Australia drivers are not responsible for the behaviour and safety of children when not accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Gray Line Australia drivers are responsible for the safe operation of the vehicle as their primary focus.
- Gray Line Melbourne reserves the right to deny travel where a risk to customers, public or staff is perceived.
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- Gray Line Melbourne has wheel chair lift vehicles available on our Public Day Tours.
- We require wheel chair and special needs passengers to book via telephone on 1300 85 86 87 at least 24 hours prior to departure and inform
Gray Line Melbourne of your specific requirements.
- Wheel chair or special needs passengers must be able to ensure their own safety and enjoyment on the tour (including any stops and venues
visited) and must be accompanied by an able bodied companion.
- Wheel chair passengers must travel in the wheel chair unless a spare coach seat is available.
- Wheel chairs will only be unloaded at stops which are longer than 15 minutes.
- Where a wheel chair lift is fitted, Gray Line Australia is responsible for the operation of the wheel chair lift or ramp. Gray Line Australia
wheel chair accessible vehicles will have generic anchor points and straps for use. Gray Line Australia is not responsible for the
anchoring of the wheel chair. Gray Line Australia employees will assist in anchoring wheel chairs but the parent, guardian, supervisor
or client is responsible for the anchoring.
- No illicit drugs or alcohol are to be consumed on any Gray Line Australia vehicle.
- Smoking is not permitted on any Gray Line Australia vehicle.
- Gray Line Australia reserve the right to eject any passengers behaving in an inappropriate, offensive, intoxicated or destructive manner
from the vehicle or stop the vehicle until the situation is resolved. This may include requesting Police to attend.
- Passengers and Clients are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle as a direct result of your booking. Examples include vandalism,
excessive vehicle cleaning due to food or beverage spillage and breakage of interior or exterior fittings.
- Gray Line Australia is not responsible for any damage or soiling of luggage. Gray Line Australia will exercise all care when loading and
- Gray Line Australia employees may request assistance in loading or unloading any luggage items.
- Gray Line Australia is not responsible for any property left or thought to be left on a Gray Line Australia vehicle. Gray Line Australia
will endeavour to search each vehicle at least daily for lost property and store it at the depot office for a minimum 48 hours. Gray
Line Australia reserves the right to dispose of or destroy any lost property after this time.
- Any lost property found must be collected from a Gray Line Australia depot within 48 hours.
- Gray Line Australia does not guarantee the security of any lost property.
- Gray Line Australia recommends all customers have an appropriate Travel Insurance policy.
- Gray Line Australia shall not be liable for any injury, loss, accident or delay that may occur due to factors beyond our direct control
or by reason of any act or omission of any third party. Gray Line does not own or operate any third party suppliers. Gray Line is not
responsible for any injury, death, loss or expense due to sickness, weather, strikes, acts of God, Government, acts of terrorism, criminal
activity, war, quarantine, force majeure events or any other cause beyond its control. All such risk, loss and expense must be borne
by the client.
- Gray Line Australia shall not be liable for any injury, loss, accident or delay that may occur whilst customers are engaged in any adventure
activity or similar such as skiing or snow sport.
- Customers are responsible for their own physical safety at all venues and locations. Parents or Guardians are responsible for the safety
of children at all venues and locations.
Gray Line Australia is owned by the Driver family. We operate in Melbourne and with our partners in Sydney, Adelaide, Tasmania, Cairns, Perth,
Alice Springs, Brisbane and Gold Coast.
The parent company is Driver Group Australia, established in 1931 and currently with a fleet of over 100 vehicles.
Conditions updated 1 Aug 2018