TRAVEL ALERT: MELBOURNE TOURS SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY
Great Ocean Road day tours
Great Ocean Road Adventure Tour with Lunch
One of our top attractions and known the world over for its dramatic and impressive coastline, the Great Ocean Road is a must-see and do when you visit Melbourne. Be treated to a delicious two course lunch at Apollo Bay Hotel.
It's one of the best days out you'll have on a Gray Line day tour to iconic Great Ocean Road. Make sure your camera is fully charged because you will certainly be snap happy as you travel along the coast with its spectacular ocean vistas contrasting with serene rainforest. Lunch is provided at Apollo Bay Hotel after which we will then visit the star attractions of Port Campbell National Park, also known as "The Shipwreck Coast". View the Twelve Apostles from the board walk and explore Loch Ard Gorge.
Chinese (Mandarin) or Japanese language GPS commentary options available.
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
- Take in the Melbourne skyline and views of Port Phillip Bay from the West Gate Bridge
- Picturesque beaches of the Surf Coast
- Enjoy stunning coastal views along the Great Ocean Road
- Quaint township Lorne, home to the famous Pier to Pub swim
- Crashing surf, dramatic coastal cliffs and endless long sandy beaches
- River inlets and lush fern gullies
- Enjoy a delicious premium two course lunch at Apollo Bay Hotel
- See Australian native rainforest of eucalypts and dense ferns - Otway National Park
- Travel along "The Shipwreck Coast" and its stunning coastline within Port Campbell National Park
- Lonely figures of the Twelve Apostles
- Option to take a short helicopter flight over the Apostles (own expense)
- Natural rock forms of Tom & Eva and Razorback created over time by powerful surf
- Explore Loch Ard Gorge and learn the dramatic story of the 'Loch Ard' shipwreck
- Visit the fishing village of Port Campbell - popular holiday resort and fishing village
- The entire coastal journey provides opportunity for stunning photography
- Enjoy an Australian movie on your return journey to Melbourne
- Take in the illuminated skyline of Melbourne as you return back to the city
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
Daily (excluding Christmas Day)
Departs: 8:00am Returns: 7:30pm
National Park fees, premium two course lunch and WiFi on coach, Chinese (Mandarin) or Japanese language GPS commentary options
Please bring a windbreaker and walking shoes.
Share this tour
Image Credits: Some images courtesy of Gavin Hansford, Andrew Paoli, Rob Blackburn, Tourism Victoria