TRAVEL ALERT: MELBOURNE BOOKINGS ARE NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Mornington Peninsula day tours
Mornington Peninsula with Stawberries and Eagle Skylift
Mornington Peninsula is Melbourne's holiday playground... stunning views from Arthurs Seat summit over the bay with its long white sand beaches, the splendour of vineyards, farms, holiday homes and a quiet country lifestyle, the Mornington Peninsula is a true delight.
Take the scenic route along Port Phillip Bay to Mornington for a refreshment stop (own expense). Continue along the bay and inland to The Cups Estate for wine tasting. Tour through the small township of Flinders, enjoy a chocolate tasting, bakery cafe lunch, photo stop at the lookout for panoramic views towards Phillip Island and scenic drive through Flinders golf course. Cider and produce tasting awaits at Mock Red Hill and it's then time to pick your own delicious strawberries at Sunny Ridge! End the day with a gondola ride on the Eagle Skylift from Arthurs Seat lookout to the base while taking in the panoramic views across the bay.
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
- Beach side hamlets of Port Phillip Bay
- Visit the seaside resort of Mornington for morning tea (own expense)
- Perhaps a walk along the pier or simply relax on the beach
- Stunning bay views and beachfront homes
- The Cups Estate - sample an extensive range of hand crafted cool climate wines accompanied with estate grown olives, olive oil and bread
- Grape vines and olive trees provide a picture perfect background for our tasting
- Tour through the small township of Flinders with its preserved streetscape
- Immerse yourself in the delicate aroma of chocolate as we enter the impressive atelier of Mornington Peninsula Chocolates for a tasting
- Enjoy a delicious bakery cafe lunch with a drink in a rustic and charming setting at local favourite Flinders Bakehouse Cafe
- Panoramic views of Bass Strait from Flinders lookout
- Scenic drive through Flinders Golf Course with breathtaking ocean vistas
- Cider and produce tastings at Mock Red Hill
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm - Australia's largest strawberry producer
- Wander through strawberry fields and pick your own luscious strawberries
- Perhaps enjoy afternoon tea (own expense)
- Arthurs Seat - panoramic views from Murrays Lookout across the bay to the CBD (photo stop).
- Take the Eagle Skylift gondola down to the base
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
Mon, Thu, Fri (November 1 through to March 29)
Departs: 8.25am Returns: 5.30pm
Wine tasting with accompaniments at The Cups Estate, chocolate tasting at Mornington Peninsula Chocolates, bakery cafe lunch with drink, cider and produce tasting at Mock Red Hill, strawberry picking at Sunny Ridge, Arthurs Seat Eagle Skylift and free WiFi on coach
Share this tour