TRAVEL ALERT: BOOKINGS ARE NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Great Ocean Road Private Tour
Victoria’s Great Ocean Road is a breathtaking experience at any time of the year. One of the most beautiful coastal roads in the world, the Great Ocean Road stretches 243 km along the southern coast of Victoria.
Experience the best the Great Ocean Road has to offer on a private tour with Gray Line. Our luxurious European vehicle can cater for up to 6 guests. We can offer you our suggested itinerary with your personal touch, preferences and interests tato create your 12 hour day. Tailor your time for wandering along the beaches, or stopping at boutque shops or time at the Shipwreck coast, the choice is yours depending on your interests!
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
- Begin your day at you hotel where you will meet your driver guide
- Orientation tour through the coastal town of Torquay
- Bells Beach - home to the World Surfing Championships which is held every Easter
- Continue along the coast to Anglesea Golf Club where kangaroos can often be seen on the fairways
- Take a short walk around Split Point Lighthouse at Aireys Inlet
- Enjoy morning tea at the Willows Tearooms, formerly the stables of the light station community
- Photo opportunity of the iconic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch at Eastern View
- Additional stops along the Great Ocean Road for photo opportunities
- Stop at amazing lookouts that the large coaches bypass
- Make a stop at Lorne's surf beach with panoramic views of Loutit Bay
- Kennett River - look for koalas in the wild and perhaps feed colourful parrots
- Apollo Bay - a popular holiday destination along the coast and also our lunch stop
- Enjoy fine modern Australian cuisine using locally sourced produce in an establishment with ocean views
- A two course meal accompanied with a beverage will be on offer
- Time permitting, stroll along the beach or visit the Information Centre
- Journey to the rugged Shipwreck Coast first heading inland through the rainforest at Otway National Park
- Port Campbell National Park - be in awe of the limestone stacks that rise 65 metres above sea level and of the dramatic cliffs that line the stunning
- View the iconic Twelve Apostles
- Explore along signposted trails
- Hear the tragic story of the famous shipwreck at Loch Ard Gorge with a visit down to the gorge
- Return to Melbourne through rich dairy country.
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
Adult / Child: $385+
6 guests $385 pp
5 guests $430 pp
4 guests $547 pp
3 guests $672 pp
2 guests $829 pp
1 guest $1501.
Departs: Pick-up 08:00 (recommended)
Returns: Duration 12-hours
Morning tea, 2-course lunch with a beverage (beer, wine or soft-drink), local guide providing expert commentary, luxurious private vehicle with complimentary water.
Please bring windbreaker and walking shoes
Share this tour
Other private touring options