TRAVEL ALERT: MELBOURNE BOOKINGS ARE NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Phillip Island Penguin Parade Private Tour
A trip to Phillip Island is a must for nature lovers and those seeking a unique Australian experience. This insightful tour allows you to get up close and personal with Australia’s unique wildlife and shows off the rugged coastline.
Enjoy all that Phillip Island has to offer on a private tour with Gray Line. Catering for groups or families up to 6, we can offer you our suggested itinerary with your personal touch and preferences taken into moulding your 9 hour day. You are provided with your very own highly experienced driver guide traveling in the comfort of a luxury European vehicle.
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
- Begin your day with a hotel pickup in your luxury private vehicle with your own expert driver/guide
- Enjoy a lesiurely drive out of Melbourne to Phillip Island whilst your driver guide gets to know you and your interests
- Sightsee around beautiful scenic locations on Phillip Island hopefully spotting Australian wildlife
- You have the opportunity to take a break at The Nobbies Centre enjoying a breathtaking walk along the boardwalks and visit a Nobbies Centre
- A choice to get up close to koalas at the Koala Conservation Centre on the boardwalks
- See the natural phenomenon of the Penguin Parade from the Penguins Plus viewing platform
- Be amazed as you watch the little penguins return home to their burrows on floodlit Summerland Beach
- Penguins Plus premium viewing gives you the best viewing in front of the penguins' high traffic route and it is limited to 300 guests.
- See penguin rookeries from an elevated boardwalk
- Explore the Visitor's Information Centre for the opportunity to learn about the life of the Little Penguins as you wlak through the 'Penguin Experience'
- Enjoy a relaxing 2 course dining experience in a restaurant in Rhyll or Cowes featuring delicious local produce with a beverage (wine, beer or softdrink)
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
Adult / Child: $TBA
6 guests $373 pp
5 guests $404 pp
4 guests $495 pp
3 guests $542 pp
2 guests $703 pp
1 guest $1184.
Departs: Pick-up 14:00 (recommended)
Returns: Duration 9-hours
Premium viewing from Penguins Plus, Koala Conservation Centre, 2-course dinner with a beverage (beer, wine or soft-drink), local guide providing expert commentary, luxurious private vehicle with complimentary water.
Please wear warm waterproof clothing as nights can be cold on Phillip Island in any season. The Penguin Parade is a natural phenomenon taking place in the open outdoors
Share this tour
Other private touring options