TRAVEL ALERT: MELBOURNE TOURS SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY
Sovereign Hill with VIP Wildlife Close Encounter
People from all nations poured into Ballarat to see a fortune, many found the real Australia and decided to make this great land their home.
Visit Ballarat Wildlife Park with a VIP wildlife experience en-route to Sovereign Hill.
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
- Ballarat - enjoy a complete town tour of this gracious city with its exquisite gardens and noble statues
- Pass by Eureka Stockade - site of the 1854 Miner's Rebellion
- Visit Ballarat Wildlife Park, owned by the Parker family, nestled in a native bushland habitat where you can join a guided tour
- A surprise greeting awaits you on arrival
- Feed free range kangaroos
- Experience an emu encounter
- Meet our cute cuddly koalas
- At some point during the guided tour, our VIPs will be taken away for their close encounter
- This is an excellent opportunity for an intimate behind-the-scenes wildlife encounter
- Exclusive access to selected wildlife with a photo for an unforgettable close-up experience
- Enter the enclosure with a keeper and observe a reptile feeding or spend one-on-one time with a favourite Australian animal
- Visit Sovereign Hill - an authentic recreation of an 1850s gold mining town
- See and experience ...
- Gold panning in Red Gully Creek
- Witness original working conditions and demonstrations of early mining equipment
- Blacksmiths and traditional craftsmen
- Perhaps try some homemade boiled lollies!
- Be entertained by costumed ladies, gents and other goldfields characters who are happy to pose for a great photo
- The Chinese Village - highlighting Chinese involvement in the goldfields
- Why not ride a stagecoach!
- Watch the Giant Crushing Battery
- Visit the Gold Museum - an impressive and valuable collection of gold nuggets, gold coins, alluvial deposits and priceless gold artefacts
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat
Departs: 8.10am Returns: 5.30pm
Entrance fees to wildlife park with guided tour and VIP close encounter, Sovereign Hill, Gold Museum, Red Hill Mine tour and free WiFi on coach
VIP wildlife close encounter is limited to 10 guests.
Sturdy walking shoes are recommended due to uneven and sometimes slippery terrain.
Photographs are not permitted in the Underground Mine or at any performances at the Victoria Theatre.
Share this tour